Early Childhood (PK2-K5)
Our Pk 2 students participate in a Montessori setting. In our Montessori classroom, children can make creative choices in their learning while our highly trained teacher actively guides the process. Students are encouraged to participate in self-directed activity, hands on learning, and collaborative play.
Pk 3 - Kindergarten
Our Early childhood program focuses on a variety of foundational skills.
- Social and emotional development through collaborative play
- Participation in technology class once a week
- Fun and Engaging subject interactive units to develop skills for the next level
- Safe environment in which students are encouraged to explore and discover their individual dynamic learning style
- Daily physical activity
- Spiritual development through daily religious deducation