Careers at OLPH Academy
At OLPH Academy, we look for qualified teachers, aides, and substitutes who nurture and create positive learning environments for our students. Our educators must be flexible, accountable, and trustworthy. Please contact our school office at 361-991-3305 if you are interested in an interview. Thank you for considering employment opportunities with OLPH Academy. Please send resumes to Orlando Salazar, [email protected] and Annette Sanchez, [email protected].
We are currently looking for
- Elementary School Teachers
- qualified substitutes (when working: 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM)
- a full-time Middle School Math/Science Teacher (7:30-4:00 PM)
- a full-time Spanish Teacher (7:30 AM to 3:30 PM)
- a part-time EDC Aide (2:30 - 6:00 PM)