What can you expect from Top Choice at OLPH Academy?
- Early Childhood through Elementary Grades (PK2-4th), Top Choice will offer a daily hot lunch that includes a choice of 2% milk, chocolate milk or 8 ox. bottled water at a cost of $4.25. There is one day a week that they will have an opportunity to purchase an ice cream treat for an additional cost.
- For the Grades (5th-8th), Top Choice will offer a daily hot lunch that includes a choice of 2% milk, chocolate milk or 8 ox. bottled water at a cost of $5.00. We will also provide a full line A La Carte Menu that includes student healthy choice and a full sub sandwich menu with fresh baked white bread. Ice cream treats are also available at an additional cost.
What is the Parent Expectation?
- Parents must setup an online student lunch account at myschoolaccount.com (below are the directions) and deposit money (once a month is recommended) for lunches. Parents will have the ability to monitor their child's lunch choice and account balance online.
- Parents will also be able to monitor their child's lunch account on the go by downloading myschoolaccount phone app (iPhone or Android). Parents can monitor student purchases, make deposits, and view payment history any time with the phone app. Parents will not be able to preorder lunches through the app, must do online at myschoolaccount.com to order.
- Order Sunday by 10:00 p.m. for the upcoming week. If deadline missed on Sunday, you may order online before 8:00 a.m. the same day lunch is needed.
- To cancel a meal, text Tony Gonzalez (361) 563-0765. Meal will be charged if not cancelled by 8:30 a.m.
- Forget to deposit money? You can logon to website, myschoolaccount.com, anytime via desktop or phone app to add additional funds to cover lunch. Funds will reflect immediately in the account.
MySchool Account Setup Instructions