Main Phone Number: 361-991-3305
Nina Ramon, Cafeteria Manager
Hot meals are prepared daily and follow the Healthy Food Guidelines. The cost of hot lunch is $4.00. Students may purchase a hot lunch from school or bring a lunch from home. All students are expected to eat lunch. Lunches may be paid daily, weekly, or monthly. No charging will be permitted. In the event that a student owes more than $15.00, parents will be contacted by phone to send in payment and only a sandwich and white milk will be provided for your child, until the account is paid.
A monthly menu is posted on RenWeb. Parents are encouraged to have lunch with their children in the cafeteria; however, FAST FOOD ITEMS MAY NOT BE BROUGHT TO SCHOOL.
- Meets all USDA Requirements
- Lunch includes daily food selections, hot lunch menu and milk
- Student Lunch cost w/drink is $4.00 per day, Adult Lunch cost w/drink is $5.00 per day
- Single options – Drinks-$.50, Chips-$.50-$.75
- On Fridays- Ice Cream Available -$.25-$.50, to be paid separately from Lunch account